Thursday, January 08, 2015

More Snow Pics, Day #2 2015, 5775

Snow Day #1

Along with the grayish slush, not as dirty as you'd find in a city, there can stull be found some very pristine corners of snow.


I managed to take a walk today, but it was cut short by drizzles, yes, some rain. It wasn't cold enough for snow, but it's cold enough for the snow to stay frozen. How ironic. I had thought before the snow fell that we'd have the opposite situation. Snow would fall and melt on impact. Being rather rural, the ground here is cold. I've noticed it when walking even on dry winter days. Sometimes my feet freeze and go numb, and I just can't stay outside.

I didn't take too many pictures because I had to quickly detour home instead of walking even one complete circuit.










Tomorrow is supposed to be colder and dryer. We'll see...

2 comments:

Netivotgirl said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing, Batya! Shabbat Shalom! Stay warm!

Batya said...

Thanks, Netivotgirl, have a wonderful Shabbat.