Saturday, April 28, 2012

Real Life

Do you think this is a "real life" blog?  It's meant to be one.  This is about me and what I do and my life and all.  I guess it's pretty boring, because real life is pretty boring.  Here and there some unexpected for good and bad things do happen, but on the whole,  it's really a bore, rather dull.


You could say that life is like a hollyhock.  It has its ups and downs.  Sometimes the flowers are so tall and impressive and sometimes they're awfully stunted looking like these.  And some of the posts here are popular and others have barely been glanced at.

Sorry to bore you...

2 comments:

Lady-Light said...

Sounds boring, but that is exactly what we want, and need: a happy, boring life, with no bad surprises. "Uneventful," as in the way we want an overseas flight to be...

Batya said...

There are some exciting things I'd like, like smachot...