Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Waking Up in Kfar Adumim

Last week I attended the Matan Al HaPerek siyum, end of the year program on Sunday night. 



And then on Monday morning I had to be in Talpiyot for my courses in Pardes.  Since I couldn't find a place to stay in Jerusalem, I went home with a friend who studies with me in Matan and also had to be in Jerusalem the following morning.  I slept in Kfar Adumim which is southeast of Shiloh and northeast of Jerusalem.  The topography, as you can see in the pictures, is different from that in Shiloh, as is the weather.  It's more like desert, much drier.

Here are some pictures I took early in the morning before we returned to Jerusalem.



3 comments:

Leora said...

Is it close to Ma'aleh Adumim or is the name similarity just a coincidence? You capture the crisp air beautifully.

Mrs. S. said...

Amazing pictures - especially the second to last one with the mountains!

Batya said...

Yes, Leora, it's near Maale Adumim.

Mrs. S. G-d's the artist, I just captured a view.