Sunday, January 09, 2011

What A Way To Start The Day...

This is a big day for me.  I'll be starting a new job, details post-debut, bli eyen haraa, not to tempt the evil eye...

Nu, so what went wrong?

Just before 6am, after photobucket and explorer had one of their "problems," and I pressed "restart," poof!  Yes, poof, it all went black, my entire neighborhood.  Being winter, the sun wasn't yet shining, and being winter, Baruch HaShem, thank G-d, there were clouds in the dark sky.

Yes, no electricity.  I peered through the cold windows to check if there was any sign of electricity in neighboring homes.  It was dark, so I knew that it wasn't personal, not a failure of our home system.

So, I carefully felt around where I light Shabbat candles for candles and matches and set myself up on the diningroom table with three lit candles and a book to read.

And then the electricity returned, so here I am. 

Well, that took care of the problem:

What should I blog about this morning?

No comments: