Sunday, March 11, 2007

While you're waiting...

While you're waiting for the third JPIX Carnival, which is in the process of being, let's say, posted, there's a double dose of great jposts at Life in Israel's Havel Havelim. So get yourself comfy and check up here periodically, of course.

Once I finish that work of j-art, I'll be the only jblogger to host-post the "Grand Slam" of jblogging! Yes, that means hosting HH, KCC and JPIX!
Join the club!! To host HH, contact Soccer Dad; for KCC, me, and JPIX, Bagel Blogger.

4 comments:

Rafi G. said...

you have it mixed up. 3 is a hat trick (from hockey). grand slam is 4. :-)

Batya said...

Call it whatever, but nobody else has taken them all on!

Being the first, I can call it whatever I wish!
Join the club!

Anonymous said...

Thats alright Muse, we'll come up with another carnival you can host as well!

Maybe the Carnival of exhaustion?

Thanks for being Batya!

Visit: Bagelblogger

Batya said...

Well, I thought Grand Slam more refers to "all" rather than a specific number.
A 4th jblog carnival? What could the topic be?
female jbloggers?
I invented the kcc and jpix, but I don't know if there's another important unit.
jfamily posts?