Thursday, March 15, 2007

Visiting time again

I've been pretty busy this week with jpix 1 & 2 and Arab mansions 1, 2 & 3, so I haven't done any of my "visiting" posts. I've calmed down since the accident, so while my husband's having dinner and making the chicken soup, I guess I'll visit...

Baruch Dayan HaEmet, Moze's mother passed away.

Reb Nati writes about the 39th Psalm. We watch the same sunrise, being only a couple of kilometers apart.

ifyouwillit learns to roll with it.

It seems like I'm lucky to have my job, according to what NYC Educator writes. It's better here in Israel, at least for me.

Prag' writes about visiting graves.

Yid with a Lid quotes an article about those who try not to offend anti-Semites.

Jacob dah Jew is leaving on a jet plane.

The Hesder Oleh fiddles with kaluach.

Marallyn loves the snow.

Read Nathan on moving.

cos' is in Tel Aviv!

Soccer Dad brings up an important point for those of us who host carnivals, like Havel Havelim.

Read this interesting political analysis by the "beak."

Ezzie gives a clear update about orthomom's saga.

Read Yitz's "CURED ALONG THE WAY."

OK, that's it folks. And don't forget to give my regards!!

2 comments:

Stacey Shubitz said...

Just found your site through NYCEducator. Glad to find a link to you!

Good Shabbos (a day early).

Batya said...

Nice to meet you, too.
Shabbat Shalom