Friday, March 09, 2007

There's a reason!


Yes, there's a reason why my recent pictures have looked so awful. Somehow the "function setting" changed on my camera. I must have mishandled it somehow. Oy, what a shame that nothing came out looking decent from last night.

At first I thought that it was because the batteries were too weak, but even after changing the batteries, the pictures were horrendous. Of course, some of you may have thought that I had done it on purpose for modesty's sake, so the females wouldn't be identifiable. If I wasn't the honest type, that's what I'd claim.


Just to show that it's fixed, there are a few I took this morning, including the sunning cat, who was so cute, it just had to crown the page!


2 comments:

A Simple Jew said...

Have a good Shabbos. It looks like you have the problem solved :)

Batya said...

yes, thanks
and a Shabbat Shalom to you, too