Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Some rushed visits and a reminder


Let's start with the reminder, if you don't mind.


Please get your jpix links in for the next, the third! JPIX Carnival! And also your kosher food posts for the Sweet Sixteenth Kosher Cooking Carnival. Mail to shilohmuse at yahoo dot com. I'll forward the KCC ones to the Baleboosteh.
Read about My favorite Shull on Frum Satire’s Daily Life.
Emah S writes about Purim preparations; can't wait to read the post-Purim report!
Surf news from Wendy in Hawaii!
More about the Purim Podcast from Jameel. Thanks, again! Please remind people about jpix!!
Sorry, but I have to get moving for my weekly swim. Luckily fat floats, so it's easy!

2 comments:

Rafi G. said...

and submit your links to me at israeli.jew at gmail dot com for the upcoming Haveil Havalim

Batya said...

amen