Sunday, March 25, 2007

quick visits plus nothing?

I didn't plan on doing one of my "visiting" posts, but I started surfing the jrant list and found some new blogs for me. I won't backtrack, since I commented on the blogs I've already read this morning. I've been following my sidebar blogroll, so you can visit them, too. No, I didn't hit them all. It is the week before Pesach...

It seems like "real writers" blog, too.

ywl discusses the Clintons and their ambitition. I agree that they'll say anything they think will buy them votes.

The Kvetcher (love that name!) writes about Riskin's call to make an alternative Beit Din.

Stacy's still around, and she's right to have found more important things than blogging.

mgm had a rough time. Watch those knives!

abb finds a link to the past.

Jew-ish may be volunteering here in Israel next summer.

That's enough for now.

10 comments:

wendy said...

Thanks for the links, those were fun!

Batya said...

thanks
A variety, but my priorities now are cleaning up the mess in my house before the passover holiday.

marallyn ben moshe said...

always great to visit your blog...just finished the kitchen cupboards...sigh...tomorrow the fridge and stove...double sigh...yahoooo muse...a sweet shavuah tov my friend

Batya said...

You're doing much better than I am.
Just taking a break while some of my floor dries.

Another meshugannah mommy said...

Thanks for the good wishes! I love to cook, so I am so glad to find your blog!!

Batya said...

wonderful, join us!

The Babka Nosher said...

Thanks for the link! Your blog is the first one I check each morning... Love that time difference!

Batya said...

Wow, nosher, that's nice. I love to visit you, too!

Sheyna said...

Thanks for the link! I love your photos!

Batya said...

my pleasure and thanks