Thursday, March 29, 2007

pre-Pesach Senility

I have just wasted over an hour or more, considering how it prevented my doing anything important, let's say all this morning! looking for the fancy white paper napkins for the seder.

Now, I was really sure I had bought some, positive, yes very positive, and I knew that I had put them in a closet. I was sure it was in one of the kids' bedrooms, or maybe in the upper part of the hallway linen closet. So, I kept going through each room and each closet over and over again and again and trying to stay calm.

OK, it's not crucial and we can always buy more, but I just knew that I had already bought some, so I kept looking.

And then I decided to try just one more place, the cabinet under the tv, where I keep the Pesach tablecloths, dish towels etc and what do you think I found there? Yes, it was the obvious place, but....

No comments: