Tuesday, March 20, 2007

In just two weeks!

Yes, in two weeks, this freezer will have to be Kosher for Passover.


As you can see from the little sticker on the frozen chicken on the lower shelf, our grocer is already selling Kosher L'Pesach food. But that doesn't help me with the pasta in the closet. Why are fattening carbohydrates always the last to go?
This year I started the panic two months ago, before Rosh Chodesh Shvat. When the house was full, I could wait until Purim. OK, I also had a smaller freezer then, but still. Do I have to start the inventory check and count-down just after Chanukah? Please remind me next year! Thanks!
Maybe I'll find some good ideas in the latest Carnival of the Recipes? It has lots of interesting recipes, some which can be used or adjusted to the kosher kitchen. Take a gander.

No comments: