Saturday, March 24, 2007

I guess not all blogs "are created equal"

I keep hearing that the Bagel Blogger is back blogging, but for whatever reason, I can't access his blog without major problems with explorer. And when I see the blog, it's sans posts.

Having hosted all the jblog carnivals, KCC and JPIX, and, according to Soccer Dad, I'm either second or third in the amount of Havel Havelims hosted. So, I've certainly "hit" a log of jblogs. I must say that I've only had this sort of problem with one other blog, Dave Bender's, if I have his name right. They're both pretty generous with the pictures and graphics, so maybe that's why my computer seems allergic to them.

Shavua Tov

7 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

it's a busy blog....i had the same problem.

Batya said...

simple is sometimes better

Baleboosteh said...

Hi Batya,
Aaron is working to make his blog smaller, he is quite aware of the problem. As I said previously he has had to rebuild the entire blog from scratch, so he is still working on it.


As for 'it's a busy blog' Sarah, if you would like to say something to Aaron or about Aaron, please say it on his blog (rather than other peoples) or email him.

Sarah Likes Green said...

baleboosteh: i did.

Batya said...

We're just so impatiently waiting. You must understand!
Love you both!!

NYC Educator said...

Try using Firefox. I've come to like it better than Explorer, even though my own blog sometimes causes it to freeze up. You really ought to have both, as some are better for some things.

I find that I can't keep signed onto Google with Explorer, and have to sign in for every comment or post I'd like to make on blogspot.

Batya said...

I tried firefox for awhile but it was a problem. It took days for my blogs to post. Very strange.