Saturday, March 10, 2007

Don't worry! I'm just busy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, I'm working on it right now, and I probably won't be blogging, or barely blogging, until I finish.

I must thank Bagel Blogger for all the help. I'm totally overwhelmed at the responses. I had thought that there was nothing, and he just sent me all of the posts which came via bc. Remember, the idea of a jpix carnival was mine. I don't have time to search for the post where I had suggested it.

And a special thank you to Nuch Epes Ah Chosid for the signgenerator idea.

ps Please remind me not to spell check when I have pictures up from the photohosts!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u made use of it, it;s hillarious

Batya said...

It's nice to have a new toy!

Anonymous said...

The full list of sign/image generators is on www.CustomSignGenerator.com (over 5,000 templates).