Thursday, March 01, 2007

Crazy Dream


The latest Carnival of Education is up, and it really has some great posts, so take a gander. When I saw it, I remembered that I had a very peculiar dream last night.


Yes, it was about work, and as a woke up from it, I kept telling myself that I had to blog it. As the sun goes higher in the sky, the dream seems less relevant for the blog, but I wonder what it all means. So if you're good at interpreting dreams, please help me out.


I teach in the English Room, not the homeroom classes, and that's the setting of the dream.


When I walked into the room, I noticed that they had fixed up some things and put up a new white blackboard, and then I took a look and realized that the board wasn't new, it had just been moved to the back wall. That meant that there was no white blackboard in the front of the room for me to write on.


I then ran out to find someone to complain to, but the person I found thought it was funny...


I could use my usual cups of water and then delicious coffee, but it's a fast day, Ta'anit Ester, the Fast of Esther was move up, since Purim is on Sunday. I'm terribly thirsty; I think that the mouth rinse the dentist gave me has salts in it. The beginning of a fast is always the worst for me.

kvetch, kvetch and more kvetch
ps Picture Contest: Extra credit for anyone who can explain the picture connection!

No comments: