Monday, March 26, 2007

Annoying


Annoying is the least of it. What word best describes discovering my own email in my "spam" box? On yahoo mail there's a "bulk" mailbox in which spam and other undesirables are delivered. I check it to rescue innocent letters, which somehow have been miss-labeled by overly enthusiastic spam controls, or my own bad aim when deleting. "Delete" and "spam" are side by side in yahoo.
But it does seem a bit absurd at best to keep discovering my very own letters and notes and replies. I re-label as "not spam," but they don't believe me. You'd think they'd be smart enough to know that it's from my address! I wrote it, not some spam machine!!


If people don't want to get my mailings, they can just request to be taken off the list. I always cooperate.


Make thousands of free clipart images online without having to install any software (web based applications)! You can make banners, buttons, forum avatars, comic strips, logos, blog pics, safety signs, email sigs, personal flags, vanity license plates, warning labels, book covers, e-cards, celebrity deface, brand name parody/satire, controversial pix, etc. We supply the basic picture layout, you supply the funny text (famous quotes, slogans, jokes) to customize the captions! BUY as personalized gifts (fridge magnets, postcards, stickers).

2 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

You didn't find any of my emails in there did you?

I still wonder what happened to them!
:D

Batya said...

No I didn't. Did you spell shilohmuse with an "h?"