Wednesday, March 07, 2007

all norishkeit, no?



What am I doing here? Does anyone really care or read this?

There are more blogs on my sidebar; take a gander.

I haven't sent out any of my long, serious pieces for a couple of weeks. It's not like I'm not writing. you can see here or Shiloh Musings. But it is a writer's block of sorts.

I like I keep saying the same thing over and over in different ways, but I don't have any real influence. So I write about more mundane things. I'm not going to send around something that's not well-written and profound in one way or another.
Or have I just been eating too much Purim Sugar Food?

6 comments:

A Simple Jew said...

Just post pictures then. Your photography is the reason why I visit so often.

Batya said...

Wow!
Thank you. So that digital camera is worth its hefty weight in gold, as the saying goes.
thanks again!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE keep posting!
It is always interesting to see what you think about things, I "jump" for a visit when I am at the computer making lists (and more lists and more lists...) of classes, grades, books etc.

Sarah Likes Green said...

keep posting! i'm still reading although being away from home means i have no schedule so i can't always comment.
hopefully after pesach i'll be back to normal (sort of).

yingerman said...

I think I can speak for most of us when I say that your not alone on the "just been eating too much Purim Sugar Food"
Usedta hoard the chocolate, now I cant even think about 'em.

Batya said...

Thanks so much for all the support and kind words. I'm rather shocked. I was sure that this post would just sort of fade away.

Thanks again!